Before you disregard this product on its cost, ask yourself these questions;
1) How much fuel do you purchase a year - if it is around 20,000 litres there is a fair chance you are buying a minimum of 1000litres of contaminates, contaminates which can not only cause filter blockages but serious damage to pumps and injectors.
2) - What is the downtime cost when tractors, combines, lorries etc etc are standing still due to breakdown and the associated cost of rectifying problems.
Designed for the larger fuel user / site engineers / mechanics and laboratory staff, the AS Particle Detector will provide instant cleanliness readings to allow you to fully understand the condition of your oils and fuels. The unit is a self contained system, complete with integral pump and governed flow rate. Samples from fuel and oil tanks or sample bottles can be analysed quickly and accurately, thereby minimising the frequency of laboratory analysis. Powerful trending software will allow for data to be displayed in graphical format for real-time trend analysis. The most cost effective fuel and oil cleanliness monitor on the market.
Modern fuels, with ever increasing biofuel percentages have created several challenges to industry in recent years. Fuel blends are highly hygroscopic which enables them to absorb greater amounts of moisture. This in turn leads to higher levels of micro-biological activity which are seriously troublesome to fuel systems. The unit will allow you to quantify the level of solid contamination in your fuel and will alert you to the presence of high moisture levels and diesel bug, it will also identify the cleanliness code of the fuel, which will alert to the need for corrective action.
• Compact, lightweight unit with robust casing
• Incorporates latest laser particle counting technology
• Real time detection of solid contamination and moisture
• Integral pump and rechargeable battery
• Laptop connectivity for data transfer
• Archive creation via Excel
• Instantly measure the quality of oils and fuels
• Ideal survey tool for field and laboratory use
• Sample from fuel tank or sample bottle
• Alerts to the presence of water and diesel bug in fuels
In Hydraulic and Lubrication systems real time cleanliness data can prevent serious system failure and component damage. By trending oil cleanliness in real time, the necessary protection can be put in place to protect sensitive components. Samples can be taken directly from the reservoir of fluid power systems or from a oil sample taken from the system.
Please contact Ian on 07803 596660 for more details and pricing.