Indispensable on every breeding farm
Ultrasound Pregnancy Tester is an invaluable help in modern breeding. The detector provides maximum help for breeders, advisers and veterinarians in making an accurate diagnosis that confirms or excludes farrowing period (pregnancy).
- diagnosis effectiveness close to 100%,
- early diagnosis of pregnancy helps to separate pregnant females from sterile ones,
- fast organization of animal groups reduces irreparable financial losses,
- the highest efficiency of an early diagnosis helps to make the right decisions when organising breeding.
Principle of operation
The detector determines pregnancy by locating amniotic fluid in the uterus. It uses the phenomenon of ultrasonic wave reflection. When pressed to the animal’s skin, the probe sends an ultrasound beam which is reflected from uterine horn filled with fluid and returns to the probe, causing a change of signal generated by the device. An optimum day of examination depends on the animal species and is calculated from the date of mating or insemination. It is necessary to repeat the test at an optimum date, if a very early pregnancy was checked.
The set includes:
- DRAMIŃSKI PDP ultrasound pregnancy detector,
- 2xBNC connecting cable,
- ultrasonic probe,
- bottle of liquid paraffin,
- 1 x 9V 6LF-22 type alkaline battery,
- reusable transport packaging (made of plastic),
Detector is manufactured in the versions for:
- sheep and goat
24 Months WarrantyThese price of this product can be affected by currency fluctuations, whilst we endeavour to keep our prices competitive, the price quoted might be higher than the actual sale price.
Please contact Ian on 07803 596660 for up to date pricing.