1. The price you will pay for the goods is shown on the Shopping Basket page. 16. Goods incorrectly ordered by you may be returned at our discretion assuming goods are in 'as new' condition. No goods may be returned until you have received written notification by ourselves. There will be a restocking charge of 25% of the purchase price + all carriage charges. Goods returned that are not is 'as new' condition will not be credited, please note, in this instance return carriage charges will still be charged. Non stock items specifically ordered by you may not be returned.
2. Once you wish to purchase the goods listed in your shopping basket you can proceed to the Checkout where we will ask for your payment details.
3. By completing the details and clicking the 'continue' button on the Checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods subject to our Terms and Conditions.
4. We will then confirm whether your order is accepted. IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION FROM US THAT YOUR ORDER IS ACCEPTED THAT WE HAVE A BINDING CONTRACT.
5. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
6. To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
7. Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we are unable to supply the goods ordered.
8. Many of the products we sell are of a technical nature. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods unless otherwise stated. Please contact us if you require a technical specification or if you are unsure of any product.
9. We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods unless caused by our negligence.
10. As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
11. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR GOODS SAID TO BE DAMAGED ON DELIVERY. If the goods returned under this clause 11 are found to be in full working order these will be returned to you and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of the carriage will be charged to you. Where the goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affacted by these terms and conditions.
12. The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity to cancel the order. If the goods have already been delivered, we will give you an opportunity to return the goods and receive a full refund of the price and any delivery charges you have paid for the goods.
13. All prices on our website are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated within the product description. Delivery charges will be applied per item or as indicated at 'the checkout'
14. You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
15. We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from the date of delivery. This does not affect any other statutory rights that you may have.
17. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
18. The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint contact us at email@example.com
19. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
1. The price you will pay for the goods is shown on the Shopping Basket page.
16. Goods incorrectly ordered by you may be returned at our discretion assuming goods are in 'as new' condition. No goods may be returned until you have received written notification by ourselves. There will be a restocking charge of 25% of the purchase price + all carriage charges. Goods returned that are not is 'as new' condition will not be credited, please note, in this instance return carriage charges will still be charged. Non stock items specifically ordered by you may not be returned.