Has you grain 'capped'? Did you use a grain-pusher to fill the store?
The Grain butler is the simple solution to compacted grain within your store.
What it does
- Facilitates drying by lifting grain from the bottom to the top.
- Mixes and blends the grain or other compatible crop.
- Makes the grain extremely flowable and non compacted.
- Facilitates aeration of the crop.
- Helps maintain grain in-store and allows quicker drying.
- Removes hot spots.
- Free Planning and Product Advisory Service available.
- Single and double units available.
- 3phs and 1phs units.
- Auger lengths up to 4 metres long.
How to use the Grain Butler
- Just place the Grain Butler on top of the grain.
- Size the auger length so that it will not touch the floor - as a guide 50cm shorter than depth of grain
- Stand motor side of the Grain Butler to start the machine.
- Once switched on, the Grain Butler’s auger will descend into the grain to a vertical position.
- The Grain Butler advances through the grain on its own and thoroughly mixes the grain from bottom to top.